Saturday 3 November 2012

Finished? very nearly...

Well, What a saga it has been ... After a huge push and some help from some superb people... Laurence, Kinsley Byrne, and a special mention for Ben Delap, the trailer finally made its way outside today.. The awnings are not quite working yet, but they are in, and pretty much everything else is functioning reliably, The alde central heating is kickass, the gn espace cooker is super sexy, and the shower works great, I am heading to the caribbean for a couple of months, by which time the wonderful cornish weather will have changed towards the better and we will see a conclusion to this massive project... here are some photo's which I think show why it was worth all the trouble.. cheers. Dan

12 comments:

  1. this is beyond awesome on soo many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really good. Well done Dan great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats great mate , looks strong too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE WITH Crashtestcraig and what to shout to that This is beyond awesome on soo many levels! WOW WOW WOW what I would give for one ... CONGRATS , enjoy your vacation and I cannot wait to see it completed..... pls email when it is done savannahnrose@yahoo.com PLEASE I am obsessed with things like this ...esp this time of my life !!!! YOU ROCK !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most beautiful travel trailer I have ever seen, and I have lived in a couple. Words just can't say how great this is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I sold my old TT and now wish I had it back to try something like this, Wow. I would make this my full time home.Wow again and again

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... WOW!... speechless... (however I would like to see a shot of the shower and lavatory area)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. This is an inspiring project. I am building my own small home and will definitely be borrowing some ideas from you- In terms of little details, I like how you did your switchplates for the lighting. I will probably be doing something similar. I really love how you created such a light and elegant frame. The joinery is beautiful.

    www.littletimberhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete